- Reads magnetic cards on track one.
- Responds to swipe by displaying a greeting with the Employee name in their
- Stores up to 30 days worth of data for 200 employees on the terminal (in
case of computer or network problems).
- Communicates via RS232 or through the network.
- Collection software scans and collects data at intervals of one minute or
- Management software allows the payroll clerk to edit punches before
- Manual data can be entered or generated by the software.
- An audit trail is maintained.
- Produces a file that can be imported to accounting software such as